Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K Summary November

     For my first C4K in the month of November, I had the pleasure of commenting on a blog written by a young girl named Valeria P.  Her entry was entitled "My Cause and Effect Writing", and it detailed the meteorological process by which a tornado is created and its results.  I congratulated her on her sound grasp of this particular corner of the scientific realm and wished her a happy and productive school year.

      My second and final C4K took me to the blog of a young lady by the name of Kayla J. who told the first part of quite an interesting work of fiction.  The blob post was titled "The Unknown Phantom Pt. 1", and it was every bit as bone chilling as the title suggests.  The story consisted of a father with exceptional singing talent who was tricked into losing his voice by an dark specter.  His son then rushed him to the hospital only to find that nothing could be done for his father, and that in fact the specter had stolen his father's voice.  I expressed my belief that Kayla should continue to hone her story telling skills within my comment, and I truly hope that she does.  She seems to have a knack for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment